Strategy & Commissioning Managers job in Essex
|Location||Essex, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||January 4, 2019|
|Grade||Strategy & Commissioning Managers|
|Hours||PERMANENT Full Time|
|Team||Mental Health and Learning Disability|
Supply Care Solutions are looking for a Strategy & Commissioning Manager in Essex.
You will cover Mental Health and Learning Disability.
Salary: £36,153.00 £42,806.00 per annum
You will need
- Degree or equivalent level of study.
- Knowledge and understanding of key legislation/ guidance/targets driving system change in the NHS and with key partners
- High level analytical skills and the ability to draw qualitative and quantitative data from a wide range of sources and present in a clear concise manner
- You will support the Head of Integrated Commissioning for Mental Health, Learning Disability and Dementia to develop and deliver the strategic vision and priorities of both organisations
- You will be responsible for delivering an ambitious transformation programme and delivery of local and national targets for mental health and Learning Disability services, working across both health and social care in collaboration with clinical and social care leads to deliver significant programmes of work
- You will ensure that those services within the remit of this post are delivered within the Councils and the CCG framework of quality standards, performance targets, budgetary control and legislative framework requirements
- You will work in collaboration with colleagues and stakeholders both internally and externally to ensure that services are joined up appropriately and are aligned to the achievement of the Councils and CCG’s aims and objectives
- You will lead on delivery of key elements of the Sustainability & Transformation Plan (STP), Mental Health Standards, Better Care Fund, Pioneer Programme, CCG & Council operational and strategic plans, joint integrated commissioning plans and associated QIPP programmes
- The post requires advanced theoretical, practical and procedural knowledge of mental health and learning disability services and equivalent level of organisational, procedural and policy knowledge.
Benefits of working through Supply Care Solutions are;
Dedicated Consultant Support Access to discounted CPD/Training courses Weekly payroll Flexible working opportunities Varied Career Opportunities
For more details on this role please call 020 8506 1111 (option 1)
Supply Care Solutions offer an excellent referral bonus for any new workers you refer to us. Please call us on 020 8506 1111 for more details.