LOCUM Social Worker job in North Wales – Disabilities
|Location||North Wales, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||April 17, 2019|
Social Workers (All Grades)
Supply Care Solutions are looking for a Locum Social Worker in North Wales.
18.5 hours per week, working in the under 25 disabilities team for a period of 8 weeks initially.
- You will deliver a direct social work service to children and young adults with disabilities up to the age of 25.
- Work with families to provide support and develop resilience. Complete assessments and outcome based care plans focused on early intervention, prevention and progression across the lifespan.
- Where necessary carry out safeguarding activity in relation to children and young adults.
- Ensure that children, young adults, families / carers are at the centre of decision making about their lives and the outcomes that they want to achieve.
The ideal candidates will hold the below experience:
- Qualified Social Worker Requirements
- CSW/CQSW/DipSW/BA/MA in Social Work
- Proven post qualifying experience in Children’s & Family environment
- Ability to manage own case load is essential
- Current HCPC Registration
- Current Enhanced DBS Disclosure
- Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
- Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
Our locum workers benefit from
- Excellent Rates
- Refer-a-friend scheme*
- Assistance with DBS applications
- Dedicated consultant support
- Varied career opportunities
- Flexible working opportunities
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us*Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps