Locum Social Worker job in Manchester
|Location||Greater Manchester, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||June 28, 2019|
Social Workers (All Grades)
Supply Care Solutions are looking for a Social Worker in Greater Manchester
- You will work in the Child Sexual Exploitation Protection team.
- The CSE Social Work job is an exciting and high profile role that is designed to ensure children and young people are prevented and protected from abuse working through a multiagency approach.
- You will be on the cutting edge of, and innovating practice, with CSE. This has the highest priority within the council and its multiagency partners, so this is a role where you can stand out and really make your mark as a leading professional.
The job will involve undertaking statutory social work duties in cases where CSE is identified as a presenting risk. You will carry a caseload, work as part of a multi-disciplinary team focusing on assessments and investigations of children at risk of sexual exploitation and undertake/review risk assessments relating to CSE in order to demonstrate effective practice through good outcomes for children and young people. You will have proven experience of direct work with children and young people to ensure their engagement and meaningful involvement in safeguarding plans. Your role will involve building trust with young people to enable disclosures, supporting the police in prosecutions and preventing others from being sexually exploited.
You will receive regular high quality supervision, be involved in reflective social work discourse, attend relevant specialist training and have opportunities by offering specialist consultation to promote the learning and development of social work colleagues.
Qualified Social Worker Requirements
- CSW/CQSW/DipSW/BA/MA in Social Work
- 2 years post qualifying experience in working with children services
- Current HCPC Registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
- Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
Our Locum Social Workers benefit from
- Excellent Rates
- Refer-a-friend scheme*
- Assistance with DBS applications
- Assistance with HCPC registration*
- Dedicated consultant support
- Varied career opportunities
- Flexible working opportunities
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us*Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps