Locum Social Worker (Older AdultsTeam), Warwickshire
|Location||Warwickshire, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||April 27, 2018|
Social Workers (All Grades)
|Salary||£20-£23 per hour|
|Hours||9-5 Monday – Friday|
Supply Care Solutions are looking for a Qualified Social Worker in Warwickshire.
This is based in a Local Authority that has a vibrant working environment with good support and regular supervision. You will be expected to cover all generic social work duties such as assessments of needs, arranging and reviewing care packages, undertaking safeguarding investigations and participating in duty rota. Furthermore, you are expected to contain good experience in working with older adults.
Must have previous experience of working in a similar team, as well as dementia, physical disabilities, previous experience of liquid logic system would be a huge benefit so please indicate on CV.
Part-time although condensed days may be considered.
Qualified Social Worker Requirements
- CSW/CQSW/DipSW/BA/MA in Social Work
- 2 years post qualifying experience in working with adults services
- Current HCPC Registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
- Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
Our locum workers benefit from
- Excellent Rates
- Refer-a-friend scheme*
- Assistance with DBS applications
- Dedicated consultant support
- Varied career opportunities
- Flexible working opportunities
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us*Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps