Locum Social Worker in North West London
|Date Posted||April 27, 2018|
Social Workers (All Grades)
|Date||ASAP – Ongoing|
Supply Care Solutions are looking for a Senior Social Worker in North West London.
This is based in a Local Authority that has a vibrant working environment with good support and regular supervision.
We are looking for a senior social worker for front line work involving short term work and initial assessments. Caseloads can run up to 20-30.
To be successful in this role you must meet the following criteria;
- CSW/CQSW/DipSW/BA/MA in Social Work
- 2 years post qualifying experience in working with children
- Current HCPC Registration
- Current Enhanced DBS Disclosure
- Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
- Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
Our locum workers benefit from
- Excellent Rates
- Refer-a-friend scheme*
- Assistance with DBS applications
- Dedicated consultant support
- Varied career opportunities
- Flexible working opportunities
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us*Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps