Social Worker/Senior Practitioner needed in North London
|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||January 17, 2019|
Social Workers (All Grades)
|Date||Immediate – Ongoing|
|Team||Children's Services – Social Care|
Supply Care Solutions are looking for a Senior Practitioner in North London.
- Experienced Senior Practitioner required with recent and relevant experience within a Local Authority setting; this includes, Child In Need and Child Protection Work.
- The work will entail the mentoring and supporting of others workers, court work, assessment report writing, chairing meetings and care planning for children and families.
- The post is full time, but its to work across 2 part time senior practitioner roles within 2 separate social worker teams.
Qualified Social Worker Requirements
- CSW/CQSW/DipSW/BA/MA in Social Work
- 2 years post qualifying experience in working with children and families
- Current HCPC Registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
- Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
Our Locum Social Workers benefit from
- Excellent Rates
- Refer-a-friend scheme*
- Assistance with DBS applications
- Assistance with HCPC registration*
- Dedicated consultant support
- Varied career opportunities
- Flexible working opportunities
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us*Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps