Registered Mental Health Nurse job in London
|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||September 14, 2019|
|Date||ASAP – Ongoing|
|Salary||from £20 p/h|
Supply Care Solutions are looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse in London.
Must have MAPA Training (Management of Actual or Potential Aggression) & Practical Manual Handling.
As a registered mental health nurse (RMN), you may work with patients in a variety of settings including their own homes, community healthcare centres, hospital outpatients departments or specialist units, or secure residential units.
- Must have recent experience within the setting of work e.g hospital, care home
- Degree or equivalent
- 12 months post qualifying experience
- Current NMC Registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
- Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
Our locum workers benefit from
- Excellent Rates
- Refer-a-friend scheme*
- Assistance with DBS applications
- Dedicated consultant support
- Varied career opportunities
- Flexible working opportunities
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us*Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps