Locum Social Worker job (Mental Health Team in South West London)
|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||December 11, 2018|
Social Workers (All Grades)
Supply Care Solutions are looking for a Qualified Social Worker in South West London
To be successful in this role you must have experience in the following;
- Assessing client’s levels of risk, and carrying out their needs assessments.
- Interviewing clients, reviewing records, and conferring with other professionals for the evaluation of physical or mental Condition of client.
- Planning and conducting programs to improve health, to prevent substance abuse, and to combat social problems.
- Helping family members to aid them in supporting, understanding, and dealing with the client.
- Modifying treatment plans in accordance with changes in the client status.
- Collaborating with Doctors, counselors, and nurses to develop, plan and manage treatment.
- Referring patient, family, or client to other agencies for treatment to help in recovery from physical or mental illness.
- Monitoring, evaluating, and recording client progress with that of treatment goals
Qualified Social Worker/Nursing Requirements
- CSW/CQSW/DipSW/BA/MA in Social Work
- 2 years post qualifying experience in working with adults services
- Current HCPC Registration
- Current Enhanced DBS Disclosure
- Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
- Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
Our locum workers benefit from
- Excellent Rates
- Refer-a-friend scheme*
- Assistance with DBS applications
- Dedicated consultant support
- Varied career opportunities
- Flexible working opportunities
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us*Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps