Locum Social Worker in Surrey
|Location||Surrey, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||December 18, 2018|
Social Workers (All Grades)
|Date||ASAP – Ongoing|
|Team||Community Health & Social Care Team|
Supply Care Solutions are looking for a locum Senior Social Worker in Surrey – Older Persons Team.
This is based in a Local Authority that has a vibrant working environment with good support and regular supervision.
Full senior social worker duties and responsibilities to include care management, safeguarding and support of less experienced staff in the team i.e students. Must be qualified and registered as a social worker with good experience of working with Older People.
Qualified Social Worker Requirements
- CSW/CQSW/DipSW/BA/MA in Social Work
- 2 years post qualifying experience in a similar field.
- Current HCPC Registration
- Current Enhanced DBS Disclosure
- Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
- Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
Our locum workers benefit from
- Excellent Rates
- Refer-a-friend scheme*
- Assistance with DBS applications
- Dedicated consultant support
- Varied career opportunities
- Flexible working opportunities
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us *Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps