Locum Social Worker job in Lancashire – Children and Families
|Location||Lancashire, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||July 4, 2018|
Social Workers (All Grades)
|Salary||£24 ph (Limited)|
|Team||Children and Families Team|
Supply Care Solutions are looking for a Qualified Social Worker in Lancashire.
Purpose of this job
- To be part of a multi-agency team
- To ensure the requirements relating to Children and Young People’s needs, including those who may be in need (including those in need of protection) or may be Looked After are met
- To carry out the statutory obligations of the Directorate as part of the Local Childrens Authority and in the context of central government guidelines
- To deliver and promote the positive benefits of equality and diversity in carrying out all duties and responsibilities.
- To undertake and provide the social work assessment and support for referrals and requests for further assessment accepted by Children’s Social Care and to provide any ongoing social work service based on the assessed need of Children, Young People and their families.
- To provide a safe, thorough and professional social work response to professionals and members of the public; deal with all enquiries expediently and according to a common agreed LCC safeguarding threshold.
Qualified Social Worker Requirements
- CSW/CQSW/DipSW/BA/MA in Social Work
- Previous post qualifying experience in working with children and families
- Current HCPC Registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
- Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
Our locum workers benefit from
- Excellent Rates
- Refer-a-friend scheme*
- Assistance with DBS applications
- Assistance with HCPC registration*
- Dedicated consultant support
- Varied career opportunities
- Flexible working opportunities
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us*Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps