Locum Social Worker – CIN Team
|Location||Leicestershire, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||December 11, 2018|
Social Workers (All Grades)
|Date||ASAP – Ongoing|
|Team||Children in Need|
Supply Care Solutions are looking for a Qualified Social Worker in Leicestershire.
This is a full time position and the successful locum will need fieldwork experience in statutory children’s services; Strong report writing and assessment experience is essential for this department. You need to be able to do full time hours and to be a car driver.
To provide a professional social work service to service users. You will manage a caseload, with supervision, undertaking the task of initial and core assessments, undertaking Sec.47 Investigations, child protection care proceedings and care planning.
You will need to be able to work very closely with colleagues from within the Department and with other agencies as required in the Working Together guidelines.
Qualified Social Worker Requirements
- CSW/CQSW/DipSW/BA/MA in Social Work
- Post qualifying experience
- Ability to manage own case load is essential
- Current HCPC Registration
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Current Enhanced DBS Disclosure
- Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
- Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
Our locum workers benefit from
- Excellent Rates
- Refer-a-friend scheme*
- Assistance with DBS applications
- Dedicated consultant support
- Varied career opportunities
- Flexible working opportunities
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us *Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps