PERMANENT Social Worker Job in London
|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||March 20, 2019|
Social Workers (All Grades)
|Salary||as per job description|
PERMANENT job opportunity in London.
Position: Social Worker :YFSS Family and Accommodation Support Team FAST.
Dept: Within the Youth and Family Support Service we provide support to young people aged 11-17 who are either at risk of becoming looked after or homeless due to family breakdown.
- We are looking to recruit 3 Qualified Social Workers to join a busy Family and Adolescent Support Team.
- We are looking for experienced, committed, highly motivated social workers with experience of delivering high quality services to children and young people. You must have a high level of skill and knowledge, excellent communication skills and be committed to excellence.
- You will have knowledge & experience of completing holistic assessments, for Children in Need.
- These posts will require a commitment to work unsocial hours to meet the requirements of the role.
- The posts are subject to a rigorous recruitment and selection process. Youwill be expected to complete relevant selection tests as well as an interview and the selection process will be over a day.
- You must be registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) and hold a Degree in Social Work
- You will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Salary range – £33,444 to £40,086 – dependant on experience If you have the above experience and interested please call 0208 506 1111 or register online