LOCUM Occupational Therapist in Hampshire
|Location||Hampshire, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||May 17, 2018|
|Date||ASAP – Ongoing|
Supply Care Solutions are looking for a LOCUM Occupational Therapist in Hampshire.
- You will work primarily with disabled people and their carer’s in their own homes, assessing needs and implementing agreed action plans to facilitate choice and control in their lives and enable participation in the community.
- You will be working with people who have the most complex and complicated needs in a number of client groups: Older People, Adults with Physical and sensory Disabilities, Adults with Learning Disabilities.
- You will be working in a Community Team for Older People and Adults with Physical or Sensory Disabilities.
- You will be working independently and be responsible for managing your own caseload and maintaining case records within an environment offering a high level of supervision and support.
- You will understand the importance of safeguarding policy and procedures and integrate and implement these into your work.
- You will be fully conversant with statutory legislation and guidance, and demonstrate that you implement this in your day to day practice and have substantial experience as a practitioner.
Our locum workers benefit from
- Excellent Rates
- Refer-a-friend scheme*
- Assistance with DBS applications
- Dedicated consultant support
- Varied career opportunities
- Flexible working opportunities
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us*Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps