Locum Social Worker – Adults with Learning Disabilities in Lancashire
|Location||Lancashire, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||June 13, 2019|
Social Workers (All Grades)
Supply Care Solutions are looking for a Qualified Social Worker in Lancashire.
Must have previous experience of working with Adults with Learning Disabilities.
- You will contribute to an assessment, review and support planning service to adults with learning disabilities who meet the Care Act eligibility criteria.
- To instill, promote and maintain working relationships with all levels of management, employees and service users (including other Directorates of the County Council and external agencies) which fully reflect the Directorate’s Standards of Conduct and Statement of Principles.
- To instill, promote and maintain a health and safety environment with all levels of Management, Employees and Service Users within the service as directed by legislation and the County Council’s policies. A core function of the officers of the County Council is to deliver and promote the positive benefits of equality and diversity in the way they carry out their duties and responsibilities.
The ideal candidates will hold the below experience:
- Qualified Social Worker Requirements
- CSW/CQSW/DipSW/BA/MA in Social Work
- Ability to manage own case load is essential
- Current HCPC Registration and a valid enhanced DBS Disclosure
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
Our locum workers benefit from
- Excellent Rates
- Refer-a-friend scheme*
- Assistance with DBS applications
- Dedicated consultant support
- Varied career opportunities
- Flexible working opportunities
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us*Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps