HCA jobs in Sussex
|Location||Sussex, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||February 1, 2019|
|Salary||£9.00 days rate (weekend and eveing rates are higher)|
Supply Care Solutions are looking for Band 2 HCA’s that are available for ongoing shifts across Sussex.
Car Drivers essential as these roles are community based.
You must be able to demonstrate you can work as part of a team as well as an ability to work independently. You will assist with essential aspects of care, i.e. washing, dressing, bathing, serving meals, feeding residents and where necessary, helping with residents ‘rehabilitation ect. Proven abilities to follow instruction and work under supervision are essential. Empathy with the elderly together with listening skills are vital. Resident.
To be successful in this role you must meet the following criteria;
- NVQ Level 2 in Care or equivalent
- Minimum 6 months previous experience essential
- Current Mandatory Training
- Current Enhanced DBS Disclosure
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details covering the last 12 months.
- Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
- Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
Our locum workers benefit from
- Excellent Rates
- Refer-a-friend scheme*
- Assistance with DBS applications
- Dedicated consultant support
- Varied career opportunities
- Flexible working opportunities
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us*Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps