Educational Psychologist job in London
|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||August 23, 2018|
Supply Care Solutions are looking for an Educational Psychologist to work in London.
Excellent rates on offer per assessment
- Must be an Educational Psychologist and registered
- Current Enhanced DBS check
- Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
- Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
Furthermore Job Requirements:
Up to August 2006, a fully qualified educational psychologist has:
- a first degree in psychology or an equivalent qualification recognised by the BPS as conferring the Graduate Basis for Membership
- Successfully completed a course of post graduate professional training recognised by the Health Professions Council as conferring eligibility for registration as an educational psychologist
- At least two years qualified classroom teaching experience
- Educational Psychologists qualifying after this date will have the first two bullet points above, plus substantial experience working with children in education or children’s services or both, for example, two years’ successfu
Experience and Knowledge:
- An in-depth knowledge of the statutory framework which guides the work of educational psychologists.
- Experience of working with professionals from other agencies
- Ability & skills
- The ability to contribute to the shared tasks of multi-professional team working.
- Demonstrable evidence of a commitment to maximise educational achievement.
- Demonstrable evidence of a commitment to inclusion.
- Demonstrable ability to work with parents as partners.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- An ability to travel to different locations.
- An ability to prioritise and manage case loads
Demands of the role:
- Ability to prioritise and accommodate change
- Enthusiasm for working in a multi-professional team
- Ability to make and defend decisions in a non threatening way
- An appreciation of the local needs of schools and communities
- Ability to maintain high levels of professional and personal integrity
- An appreciation of the rights and aspirations of others
- Personal and professional initiative
- Ability to work with integrity under pressure and manage/identify competing demands.
- Our locum workers benefit from
- Refer-a-friend scheme*
- Assistance with DBS applications
- Dedicated consultant support
- Varied career opportunities
- Flexible working opportunities
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111 Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us *Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate cap