Children Social Worker – First Response Team
|Location||Devon, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||January 4, 2019|
Social Workers (All Grades)
|Salary||£28 – £32|
|Team||First Response Team|
Supply Care Solutions are looking for a Qualified Social Worker in Devon.
The role is within a busy duty and assessment team. A minimum of 2 years’ experience within a duty team is essential. Evidenced skills and experience in S47 investigations, completing Single assessments, Risk management, LAC process, and Public law applications is essential for this role.
It is also essential that the successful candidate is a car owner and driver with a clean driving licence. Candidates will be required to be mobile as new generation working is in effect, as well as travelling around a large county.
It is desirable to be able to work as part of a team and be able to work on own initiative but with support for case direction given by Practice managers.
Qualified Social Worker
- CSW/CQSW/DipSW/BA/MA in Social Work
- Previous post qualifying experience in working within a duty team
- Strong Child Protection experience
- Strong Assessment Skills – single, risk ect
- Experience within court and care proceeding
- Current Enhanced DBS Disclosure
- Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
- Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
Our locum workers benefit from
- Excellent Rates
- Refer-a-friend scheme*
- Assistance with DBS applications
- Dedicated consultant support
- Varied career opportunities
- Flexible working opportunities
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us *Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps