Business Support Officer in Greater Manchester
|Location||Manchester, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||April 26, 2018|
|Date||ASAP – Ongoing|
|Team||Core Investment Team|
Supply Care Solutions are looking for a Business Support Officer in Greater Manchester.
You will provide high quality, customer focused, flexible and timely business support directly in the management and delivery of the Greater Manchester Investment Fund for the Greater Manchester Combined Authority.
You will need to have excellent organisational skills, an enthusiasm to learn and have experience of using SAP and Excel.
Key responsibilities for the role will be to:
- Organise internal and external meetings working across both the public and private sectors and support other team members in preparing for those meetings;
- Correspond effectively, both verbally and in written form, with officers and elected members of the GMCA / AGMA and representatives of government departments and external organisations.
- Source information to support the appraisal of loan applications, and completion of standard GM Investment Fund documentation.
- Update information from all management information systems accurately and competently as required including the retrieval and collation of reports to agreed standard and procedure.
The successful candidates will:
- Possess SAP and MS Excel experience.
- Be ambitious with the desire to assist in the rapid growth of the team, building your own role in line with this.
- Be an ambitious, proactive individual who will provide high quality, flexible and timely support directly contributing to the successful operation of the Funds.
All candidates must have a vast amount of admin and clerical experience and CV’s must reflect this.
Our locum workers benefit from
- Excellent Rates
- Refer-a-friend scheme*
- Assistance with DBS applications
- Dedicated consultant support
- Varied career opportunities
- Flexible working opportunities
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us*Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps