Community Matron (band 7) job in East London
|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||November 1, 2019|
|Salary||£26 – £40|
Supply Care Solutions are looking for a Band 7 Community Matron in East London.
We require a Band 7 Qualified Nurse with advanced assessment skills and preferably a NMP qualification. To manage a caseload of complex patients with multiple co-morbidities. Community nursing experience and experience of managing patients with complex needs.
To be successful in this role you must meet the following criteria;
- Nursing Degree or Equivalent
- 2 years post qualifying experience
- Community Nursing experience and experience of managing patients with complex needs.
- Current NMC PIN
- Current Mandatory Training
- Current Enhanced DBS Disclosure
- Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
- Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
Our locum workers benefit from
- Excellent Rates
- Refer-a-friend scheme*
- Assistance with DBS applications
- Dedicated consultant support
- Varied career opportunities
- Flexible working opportunities
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us*Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps