Band 5 Occupational Therapist in Bedfordshire
|Location||Bedfordshire, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||June 6, 2019|
Allied Health Professionals
|Date||ASAP – Ongoing|
Supply Care Solutions are looking for a Band 5 Occupational Therapist in Bedfordshire
You will assess clients, plan and implement interventions and maintain associated records.
- To assess, treat and rehabilitate patients in close co-operation with the multi-disciplinary team.
- Identify and recommendations with regarding to treatment and discharge planning.
- Assess, prescribe and make appropriate equipment recommendations.
- To liase with relatives, community agencies and multidisciplinary team.
- To prioritise clinical needs in order to provide an effective service.
- To delegate caseload appropriately to other team members and oversee clinical undertaken by assistant/technician/students and provide feedback.
- To organise home visits and assessments where relevant.
To be successful in this role you must meet the following criteria;
- BSC Hons Occupational Therapist
- Car Driver and car owner
- Acute NHS experience through previous work or placements
- Understanding and ability to apply process OT.
- Aware of strengths
- MDT working experiences Application of moving and handling regulations
- Variety of relevant clinical
- Current HCPC Registration
- Current Mandatory Training
- Current Enhanced DBS Disclosure
- Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
- Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
Our locum workers benefit from
- Excellent Rates
- Refer-a-friend scheme*
- Assistance with DBS applications
- Dedicated consultant support
- Varied career opportunities
- Flexible working opportunities
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us*Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps