LOCUM Best Interest Assessor in London
|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||June 29, 2019|
|Date||ASAP – Ongoing|
Supply Care Solutions are looking for a Best Interest Assessor in London
- To conduct Assessments as required under the Mental Capacity Act; Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards.
- The following Assessments will be required in relation to each request: Best Interest Assessment; Age Assessment; No refusals.
- Additional Assessments may be required as directed including: Mental Capacity; Eligibility Assessments.
- To complete the Assessments within the timescales as set by the Supervisory body.
- To make recommendations for the appointment of Representatives as required by the relevant legislation.
- The Assessor must have an applied knowledge of the Mental Capacity Act 2005 and related Code of Practice(2); and . (b)the ability to keep appropriate records and to provide clear and reasoned reports in accordance with legal requirements and good practice.
- Be insured in respect of any liabilities that might arise in connection with carrying out the assessment.
- An enhanced criminal record certificate issued under section 113B of the Police Act 1997
You must be HCPC registered, have previous experience within this field and hold a valid enhanced DBS disclosure.
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111.
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us*Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps