Locum Social Worker (Child Protection Team) in London
|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||April 16, 2018|
Social Workers (All Grades)
Supply Care Solutions are looking for a locum Social Worker for ongoing locum work in a Child Protection Team based in East London.
The core of this role is to directly deliver – or contribute to the delivery of - positive safety and well-being outcomes for children in need and their families, including those in need of protection and those looked after. For looked after children, a key outcome will be the achievement of permanence.
These outcomes are achieved by the effective exercise of the following functions in respect of the children and families worked with:
- Engagement and relationship building / maintaining
- Analytical and continuous assessment
- Making professional judgments and recommendations on the basis of assessment and review
- Development, co-ordination, implementation and review of evidence-based plans
- The provision of direct help by the worker
- The matching of child / family with evidence-based services relevant to the identified needs
- The co-ordination of multi-professional / agency input to assessment, planning and help
- The application of theory and theoretical frameworks to all aspects of practice
- Communication and presentation of professional analysis, judgments and plans verbally and in writing in a range of settings.
You will need previous experience within this field as well as with safeguarding.
You must be HCPC registered, have proven experience in this field and hold a current and enhanced DBS disclosure. Please apply online or call 02085061111 if you would like to be considered this job.
Supply Care Solutions have a number of jobs across the UK. We are always recruiting new ad experienced locums. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us *Subject to term and conditions