Coming to work in the UK

The UK offers many opportunities to gain valuable experience in the public sector. Through our contract portfolio, we offer a range of different contracts for Social Care workers, specialist locum doctors, allied health professionals and teachers.

We can help make your move to the UK as seamless as possible, with guidance that covers every aspect of your professional relocation, including registration and visa applications.

To take a temporary role in the UK, you will need a Visa. There are various types available, including:
•    Tier 1 General
•    Tier 2 General
•    Tier 5 Youth Mobility
•    Spousal Visa
•    Ancestry Visa
•    Right of Abode

Applicants seeking first permission for Tier 1 General (rather than extending their stay under HSMP / Tier 1 General) must have a qualification that is the equivalent of at least a UK Master’s degree in order to gain any points under the qualifications area. These criteria may still be met by candidates who hold a Master’s Degree from overseas.

We work in conjunction with UK Work Permits Limited who will assist you with this assessment and application process. If you would like to know whether or not you qualify, take their free initial online assessment by clicking the link below: