Locum Social Worker – Childrens team in Kent
|Location||Kent, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||March 7, 2018|
Social Workers (All Grades)
|Date||ASAP – Ongoing|
|Salary||£28 – £32|
|Team||Family Assessment Support Team|
Supply Care Solutions are looking for a Social Worker in Kent.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Manage a high and diverse number of cases within the parameters of agreed policies and practices, together with the professional guidance and support from Senior Practitioners to safeguard and promote the welfare of children and meet their individual needs.
- Work in partnership with the child, parents and carers, Health Service including Acute and Community Trusts and with Primary Care Trusts, Education Authority, District Councils, commercial and private sector and voluntary bodies to identify, evaluate and review care plans to produce positive outcomes for children and their families.
- Assist the Senior Practitioner and other colleagues in identifying, planning and delivering its core tasks of recruiting, assessment, training and supervision of client carers to a high professional standard.
- Work in a cross-section of social work teams, through secondments etc., to continually develop and consolidate knowledge base and level of skills and enabling the assignment of more complex caseloads to meet the ever changing needs of the children and their families.
Qualified Social Worker:
- CSW/CQSW/DipSW/BA/MA in Social Work
- 2 years post qualifying experience
- Current HCPC Registration
- Current Enhanced DBS Disclosure
- Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
- Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
Our locum workers benefit from
- Excellent Rates
- Refer-a-friend scheme*
- Assistance with DBS applications
- Dedicated consultant support
- Varied career opportunities
- Flexible working opportunities
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us*Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps