Locum Social Worker in South Wales
|Date Posted||October 27, 2017|
Social Workers (All Grades)
|Salary||£23.00 – £26.00 per hour Limited – based on experience|
|Team||Looked After Children|
Supply Care Solutions are looking for a Locum Social Worker in South Wales.
This is based in a Local Authority that has a vibrant working environment with good support and regular supervision.
An Experienced Children’s Social Worker is required to work in our LAC team working with 0 – 14 year olds. Previous experience in this field is essential. Pay rates range from £ 23 – £26 and is dependent on experience.
Qualified Social Worker Requirements
- CSW/CQSW/DipSW/BA/MA in Social Work
- 2 years post qualifying experience in working with looked after children
- Current HCPC Registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
- Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
Our locum workers benefit from
- Excellent Rates
- £250 Refer-a-friend scheme*
- Assistance with DBS applications
- Dedicated consultant support
- Varied career opportunities
- Flexible working opportunities
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us*Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps