Locum Social worker, Adult Learning disabilities team in Essex
|Date Posted||November 7, 2017|
Social Workers (All Grades)
|Salary||£28,746 – £34,746|
Supply Care Solutions are looking for a Locum Social Worker who has experience working with people who have learning disabilities.
This is based in South East Essex.
Previous experience in this field is essential.
This is a permanent job and pay will be £28746.00 – £ 34746.00 per annum
Qualified Social Worker Requirements
- CSW/CQSW/DipSW/BA/MA in Social Work
- 2 years post qualifying experience in working with looked after children
- Current HCPC Registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
- Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
Our locum workers benefit from
- Excellent Rates
- £250 Refer-a-friend scheme*
- Assistance with DBS applications
- Dedicated consultant support
- Varied career opportunities
- Flexible working opportunities
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us*Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps