Registered General Nurse – Essex
|Location||Essex, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||August 16, 2018|
|Date||ASAP – Ongoing|
|Salary||from £20 p/h|
Supply Care Solutions are looking for a Registered General Nurse in Essex.
You must possess good communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to engage residents/families or care workers in planning, monitoring and assessing the service.
- You must maintain highly developed physical skills where accuracy is required for intravenous injections, syringe pumps and infusions, insertion of urinary catheters and removal of sutures.
- You must have a general range of experience of medical, surgical nursing and elderly care.
- Must have a good working knowledge of clinical governance and good clinical skills and the ability to engage successfully with residents, families and carers.
- It would be useful to have basic I.T. skills.
- Must be able to work as part of a team, must be self-motivated and flexible and able to analyse a range of facts and situations e.g. assessment of patients’ condition and suitability for discharge.
Registered General Nurse Requirements
- Degree or equivalent
- 6 months current work experience within the NHS in the UK
- Current NMC Registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
- Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable people
Our locum workers benefit from
- Excellent Rates
- Refer-a-friend scheme*
- Assistance with DBS applications
- Dedicated consultant support
- Varied career opportunities
- Flexible working opportunities
If you are interested in this position please apply online or call us on 020 8506 1111
Supply Care Solutions have a number of locum jobs across the UK. * All locums must be contract compliant before commencing work through our agency. We are recruiting professionals across all specialisms and grade. We offer an excellent referral bonus for any new worker you refer to us *Terms and conditions apply. Supply Care Solutions works in conjunction with Monitor/TDA rate caps